So you want to sell your house fast, but you’re not sure how or where to start. You may have heard rumors that selling a home is a long and tedious process that often requires investing money before making it. Sounds contradictory, right? Unfortunately, that’s often true. But don’t fret- it’s not all bad news. There’s hacks to skip the painful process and sell your house fast in Florida without spending a dime. We at United Home Offer have laid out the possibilities for you below.
What Do Home Sellers Spend Money On?
Before jumping right in, let’s first recap what home sellers typically need to invest in:
- The state of Florida obliges homeowners to disclose any and all property issues they’re aware of. Some buyers are willing to purchase as-is, but the applicant pool will be smaller and you’ll most likely have to drop your price.
- While not a must, many homeowners choose to upgrade outdated areas like the kitchen and bathroom in order to sell the house fast and for a higher price.
- Appraisals and Inspections
- Home appraisals estimate the market value of your house, while inspections assess its functionality. Both are frequently required to sell a property and can cost a few hundred dollars.
- To sell your house fast these days, many invest in professional photographers, premium online listing spots, and more.
- Real Estate Commissions
- They don’t require money upfront, but real estate agents ask for up to 6% of your total final sale price.
How Can You Sell Your House Fast?
Declutter and Clean
If you want to sell your house fast, appearances are crucial. Clutter will immediately deter most prospective buyers from pursuing interest, so clear out your excess belongings and keep the interior and exterior simple and clean-cut in order to appeal to the widest audience.
Keep Your Price Competitive
Whether you feel justified by listing your home for a high price, or you’d simply like to give it a shot, you should absolutely reconsider if you’re attempting a speedy sale. Buyers will notice the cost is above the rest and most likely hesitate from pursuing it.
Find a Cash Buyer
A cash buyer will allow you to bypass tedious paperwork (namely- mortgage loans) to sell your house faster. Mortgage lenders will especially hesitate to help interested buyers if the home is extensively damaged.
Sell As-Is With United Home Offer
The above steps are all effective ways to sell your house fast. But sometimes, there are certain issues out of your control that will stop you from selling your house fast, if at all.
Legal loopholes, extensive damage, and the surrounding area can deter or downright prevent other cash buyers from purchasing your property. Some problems that can halt your home sale include:
- Water damage
- Fire damage
- Title issues
- Problematic neighborhoods (including high crime, construction, flood risk, noise pollution, and more)
At United Home Offer, we’ll offer you cash regardless of your home’s conditions. We promise to offer you the highest possible amount of money in the speediest time frame.