Call Us or Submit The Form
Get started by calling us, or submit a form and we can reach out to you!
Receive fair CASH offer
Our experts will help get you the most money for your unwanted property.
Move on Your Timeline
We are flexible, so you are able to pick the move out date that is best for you!
WHY SELL WITH US?
We Give The Highest Cash Offers For Houses In Scottsdale!
Unlike other house buying companies, we always give the highest cash offer on our first offer! We do not like to waste time giving our customers low offers, we want to let our customers know that we are a trustworthy company who will be able to take care of your house. Are you interested in how much your house is worth?
Stress Free Selling
About Scottsdale, AZ
Scottsdale is a city in the eastern part of Maricopa County, Arizona, United States, and is part of the Greater Phoenix Area. Named Scottsdale in 1894 after its founder Winfield Scott, a retired U.S. Army chaplain, the city was incorporated in 1951 with a population of 2,000. The 2019 population was estimated at 258,069. Its slogan is “The West’s Most Western Town.”
Scottsdale, 31 miles long and 11.4 miles wide at its widest point, shares boundaries with many other municipalities and entities. On the west, Scottsdale is bordered by Phoenix, Paradise Valley and unincorporated Maricopa County land. Carefree is along the western boundary, and shares Scottsdale’s northern boundary with the Tonto National Forest. To the south Scottsdale is bordered by Tempe. The southern boundary is also occupied by the Salt River Pima-Maricopa Indian Community, which extends along the eastern boundary, which also borders Fountain Hills, the McDowell Mountain Regional Park and more unincorporated Maricopa County land.
About Scottsdale, AZ And Local Resources
There are so many options available here that after exploring this beautiful city all day long there’ll still be plenty left on our list worth checking out before hitting up one last spot near town.
- Arizona Boardwalk
- Pinnacle Peak Lookout Point
- Keanan’s Ravine
- Tom’s Thumb
- Western Spirit: Scottsdale’s Museum of the West
- McDowell Sonoran Preserve
- Scottsdale Fashion Square
- Sugar Drop Candy Shop
- Butterfly Wonderland
- Southwest Wildlife Conservation Center
- Sunrise Peak
- E Main St
- McCormick-Stillman Railroad Park
- Wonderspaces Arizona
- Taliesin West
- Lost Dog Wash Trail
- OdySea Aquarium
- Scottsdale Planning & Development
- City of Scottsdale
- Scottsdale City Council
- Scottsdale General Information
- Scottsdale Licenses & Taxes
- Scottsdale Clerk’s Office
- Scottsdale Accounting
- Scottsdale City Manager
- Scottsdale Information Systems
- Scottsdale Payroll Department
- Scottsdale City Auditor
- Scottsdale Personnel Office
- Scottsdale Environmental Planning
- Scottsdale City Budget
- Scottsdale Intergovtl Relation
- Scottsdale Diversity Dialogue
- Scottsdale Prosecutor’s Office
- Scottsdale Flood Plain Administration
- Scottsdale Press-Media Relations
- Scottsdale City Cable 11
- City of Scottsdale – Utility Billing