If you’re about to settle and sell your property for a low price, don’t sign those documents just yet! With some minor repairs and tiny upgrades, you can sell your house fast in Phoenix, AZ—minus the low-ball offer.
But don’t worry! Not all home improvement ideas need thousands of dollars and hours of your time. A little bit of spare change and a few minutes of your day would already be enough to make your Phoenix property look chic, new, and well-maintained.
So if you’ve been wondering how you can up the value of your home in Phoenix, AZ, we’ve got you covered. Here’s a quick list of affordable tips and tricks so you can get the best possible offer for your home. Read on below to find out more:
Small repairs to up the value of your house in Phoenix, AZ
Tiny concerns are always easy to ignore when maintaining your Phoenix home. But when these minor mishaps accumulate and worsen, you’ll be left with major damages to your home and your budget. Here are a couple of habits you can build that could save you thousands when upping the value of your Phoenix home:
- Clear out the gutters
- This seasonal chore will save you the trouble of year-long problems. Autumn leaves in Phoenix can clog and break your gutters which can then cause an overflow that could compromise the structure of your house.
- Clean the pipes
- Whether it’s for your water heater or your shower drain, clogged pipes can lead to severe damages to your Phoenix home. Avoid the expensive plumbing repairs by regularly flushing a main-line sewer cleaner down the drains and removing hard water deposits from the water heater.
- Fix any leaks
- Mold, rot, and water damage are just some of the devastating effects that a small leak can cause. Seal these up fast to avoid having to tear out the drywall.
- Invest in new parts
- Spending a bit on new parts is definitely better than waiting for the machines to completely break down. The return-air filter in your Phoenix HVAC unit and the fill valve in your toilet are just some cheap parts that you can replace to prevent costly damages.
Minor upgrades to give your Phoenix house a chic and well-maintained look
Sometimes, the aesthetics count. A few simple and wallet-friendly changes can improve the style and function of your home, and most especially, increase its value. Here are some upgrades you can do to give your house a mini-makeover:
- Organize using storage systems
- Not only will a proper storage system keep your Phoenix house clean, it can also boost its function. You can use wall hooks, cubbies, and adjustable shelves to best utilize the tight spaces in your hallways. On the other hand, open and modular shelves can give your kitchen a functional and sophisticated look.
- Update your lighting
- Nothing makes a home more inviting than good mood lighting. You can make a style statement with light fixtures. However, replacing light switches with dimmers would be a more sustainable and budget-friendly upgrade. Bonus, you can switch your old bulbs for LED bulbs to save up on your electricity bill.
- Add some greens
- Make the most out of nature and use it to embellish your Phoenix home. Landscaped pathways can make your house more inviting while window boxes can add color.
Investments worth spending on for your Phoenix home
If the budget permits, you can also invest in some home renovations to up the value of your house in Phoenix, AZ. Here are some investments that you can think about:
- Add a deck
- A deck would be a functional and delightful addition to your Phoenix house. You can even push this further by installing outdoor lighting for safety and aesthetics.
- Maintain the attic and basement
- The rooms that are visible and often-visited aren’t the only parts of the house that appraisers would check. A finished basement and a well-insulated attic would significantly add value to your home.
Need to learn more?
If you find these repairs and upgrades overwhelming, you don’t have to worry! With United Home Offer, you’ll be in good and trustworthy hands.
We won’t waste your time with a low-ball offer. Our experts will make sure that you get the most money out of your property, because this is what we do best. We buy houses in Phoenix, AZ quickly for no-nonsense cash offers!
Get started with United Home Offer! Call us or submit a form so we can help you out today!