If you are familiar with Real Estate listings, you will discover that there are more pictures than words. Pictures appeal to potential buyers, and it is best if the right words accompany those pictures. Some buyers make their decisions right on the spot. And one of the reasons why they are easily convinced is because of the alluring words used to describe the home.
When you know the right words to use, your advertisement becomes more effective. And it is one way to set your home apart from other homes on the market.
Below are some words that would show your home in the best light:
- New: In advertising, one of the best words you can use to show off your home is “new”. Prospective buyers love it when the home they are moving into is the latest or recent model.
There are some synonyms for new that you can sneak into your advertising copy.
- State of the art
- Real Estate words: Some advertising real estate words work well for home selling each time. You need to be aware of some of these words and include it in your advertising copy. These special details need to be shown so that they can attract prospective buyers to come to check out your property.
- Freshly painted
- Hardwood floors
- Move-in ready
- Materials: It is equally important for you to use names of materials that delight your prospective buyers. When they come around, they would check out what they saw on your advertising copy.
Wood: Oak, Cedar, Beechwood, Mahogany
Brick: Cambridge, Whitewashed, Regency, Burnt Clay
Masonry: Colonial wall, fieldstone, sandstone
Countertop material: Bianco Antico Granite, Calcutta marble
- Insert positive and expressive adjectives: Your advertising copy should be laced with words that would encourage your prospective buyers to take a step further.
- Insert words that highlight value: The goal of every buyer is to get a home that adds value. This is what you should look out for as a home seller. And it would be best if you used words that suggest value. It shows your prospective buyer that you are indeed looking out for them.
- Fix the tone of your home: The tone of your advertising copies shows your buyer how they would feel when they live there. If you use adjectives that properly set the tone of your home, they trigger emotions in your buyer. And usually, they will be encouraged to check out your home.
There are several categories of words that can be used to put your home in a good light. The words mentioned in this piece are words that are bound to attract several prospective buyers. When drafting your advertising copy, ensure your real estate wholesaler is aware. A good number of times, their professional advice goes a long way in painting your home in the best light.